Customers now have a trusted source to get their 3.0L Supercharged engines rebuilt to extract new life out of them. Not thrilled about pulling your engine? We can take in your entire car into our facility for a turn key solution, contact us for more information and pricing. Send your long block to us for a complete disassembly and inspection to ensure the engine is a good candidate for rebuilding.
We offer inspections free of charge for engines that are rebuilt. In the unfortunate event that your engine is not able to be rebuilt, we can source core parts for purchase. If you would like a basic inspection and tear down and not proceed with the engine rebuild, our charge is $750.00. The engine will not be re-assembled.
Customers must establish contact prior to shipping. Purchase of the desired engine rebuild stage in full is required before work begins. Shipping to or from our facility is not included. Local drop off and pick-up is available free of charge. Never shipped an engine? Let us help guide you through the process! We typically see shipping rates between $275-$500 one way within the continental United States. We recommend using www.goship.com
Long blocks are to be delivered to us without accessories. Accessories include: Oil Filter Housing, Water Pump, Power Steering Pump, A/C Compressor, Alternator, Accessory brackets, Oil Cooler, Exhaust Manifolds,Engine Mounts, Knock Sensors, Supercharger, Fuel Rail Manifolds, Injectors, Coil Packs, and Cam Sensors. Spark plugs can be left in the engine, but rebuilds will not include spark plugs.
Our engine rebuilds will REUSE your timing phasers. If your engine is known to have timing phaser issues, please contact us so that we can arrange for them to be replaced at an additional cost. We do not accept any liability on rebuilt engines with variable phaser issues.
Engines must be shipped directly to our facility at the following address. Purchase and tracking needs to be completed and sent to AMTuned prior to engine arrival.
541 S Flagler Ave. Unit # A-West
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
We are the only company in the world utilizing our proprietary block prep service prior to machining the block. This in-house developed service allows us to run a factory bore size and not cheat by using a smaller OD sleeve and a tiny piston. This results in engines that are more powerful with factory displacement over the competition. Our service removes the risk of the vapor ports between the bores cracking behind the sleeves and leaking coolant down into the crankcase. Below is a picture of a block that did not have our block prep service. We removed the sleeves to find cracked coolant passages between the bores and visible signs of coolant entering the crankcase.
AMTuned Sleeved Engine STAGE 0:. TURN AROUND TIME IS ABOUT 8-10 WEEKS AFTER PASSED INSPECTION.
- Fully sleeved block with flange type sleeves.
- Complete timing service utilizing OEM & OE parts.
- Cylinder head refresh including cleaning and inspection. Replacement items include new guides, upgraded valve guide seals, and gaskets. Valves will be tested to ensure they are true, replacement valves will be invoiced as needed. Cylinder head mating surface will be skimmed to ensure optimal sealing during install. Valve seats will be cut, and assembled heads are pressure tested.
- Engine block cleaning, Sleeving and a plateau hone finish. Replacement items include main bearings, connecting rod bearings, piston rings, lower engine o-rings, and all new gaskets / seals. Blocks with severe bore damage which cannot be reconditioned, will not pass our inspection process, and sleeving will be recommended.
AMTuned Engine Stage 1: For those that want stronger connecting rods and upgraded valves. Engines with bore damage should choose this stage at a minimum. Turn around time is about 12 weeks after passed inspection. Includes everything in our Stage 0 package with the addition of:
- Fully Sleeved Block For Use With Factory Pistons.Diamond hone finish with a plateau final hone for expedited break in.
- Supertech Performance Valves (Std size)
- AMTuned Saenz 4340 Forged Connecting Rods
AMTuned Engine Stage 2: For those looking to run large custom power adders. Turn around time is about 12 weeks after passed inspection. Includes everything in our Stage 0 package with the addition of:
- Fully sleeved engine block. Diamond hone finish with a plateau final hone for expedited break in.
- AMTuned Piston and Con-Rod package. 9.5:1 JE piston package with 93 series pins, gas nitride ring package, Tuff Skirt Coating. AMTuned Saenz 4340 connecting rods.
- Head Studs
- Supertech Performance Valves (+1mm)
- Supertech Performance Valve Spring Package