Dyno-verified gains of 11 hp and 12 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels.
Developed in-house on our AWD dynamometer, with a critical ear lent to sound volume and tone character. Featuring our distinctive double walled taper tips in a 3.5" (90mm) diameter, this system looks fantastic on the car.
Our exhausts have earned praise from owners and the press alike, due to their unique "Jekyll and Hyde" personality. We spend considerable time and effort during development to achieve remarkable civility when idling and at part throttle cruising, while also producing a war-cry wail when full throttle is applied. Our exhausts are like bespoke suits: each is hand made utilizing only the finest casing and packing materials, and they command respect without calling unwanted attention to themselves. Sophisticated, refined, and powerful, all at once.
We have two versions of this exhaust to appeal to the various tastes in sound volume out there.
- If you like the powerful sound of a V8, but need a civil volume, order the resonated Touring Edition.
- If you like a loud, raucous V8 sound, order the non-resonated Track Edition. Note: This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Each cat back system features an H-Pipe crossover tube at the front to maximize exhaust scavenging for maximum power, as well as to take a harsh edge off the exhaust sounds. Tubing diameter for the entire system is 2.25". This is a deep bass tone, no matter how you cut it.
A natural progression from a cat back exhaust system is the installation of AWE Tuning High Flow Downpipes (over to your left in "related products") to really help the engine breathe.
- Track Edition - Polished Silver Tips $1,345.00
- Track Edition - Diamond Black Tips $1,395.00
- Touring Edition - Polished Silver Tips $1,445.00
- Touring Edition - Diamond Black Tips $1,495.00